Sunday, April 10, 2011

Collage: 8 little scenes

So I have really enjoyed collaging lately.... Now there's an understatement! I have been going nuts collaging lately. And having a blast. Here are eight little 5" x 7" collages, though I have worked in sizes larger and smaller.






The last one here was the first one I did. I had become inspired while being a little bored during the lulls at a market one day, so went looking for a magazine, then pulled out my scissors.... The result was this wee little collage that I wasn't even aware was finished, when someone asked to buy it. Sweet!!

The rest, as they say, is history. Life is currently a flurry of small pieces of paper everywhere, bits of glue on my fingertips, and creations that amaze me.....

1 comment:

tamilynn88 said...

sweet...r u from LB..Ca..
email me
tamilynn88@hotmail.com