Friday, November 6, 2009

My Illustration Friday submission for "skinny"

I have decided to begin participating in Illustration Friday, and the theme this week was "skinny". Here is my very first submission (you can click the pic to enlarge it for details):
What is Illustration Friday? Here's the blurb from their site:

Illustration Friday is a weekly creative outlet/participatory art exhibit for illustrators and artists of all skill levels. It was designed to challenge participants creatively. We believe that every person has a little creative bone in their body. Illustration Friday just gives a no-pressure, fun excuse to use it. No clients looking for a particular thing. No one judging the outcome of the work. It's a chance to experiment and explore and play with visual art. So welcome, novices and pros alike.

I'm looking forward to what inspiration my ongoing participation will bring...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YOU GOT DA SKINNY ON DA SKINNY !!
SUPER CUTE CONGRATS
XOX PK