Friday, November 13, 2009

Two doodles in blue from Rhodes

These are two doodles I did yesterday... (you can click on them to enlarge and see the details)

This first one really excited me when I looked at it today, though it is hard to put my finger on exactly why. But there is "something about it" that speaks to me. I feel it is one of the better pieces I've done...
I started this next doodle while I was at the beach yesterday, inspired by the waves, then finished it last night. The little coloured boxes on the right symbolize the seaside huts I saw. The big dark blue eye-shaped blob: that's supposed to be an old boat I saw on the shore with fishing nets next to it... Andhat's me, in the lower right hand corner, doodling... and I added in one of the Greek cats that really are everywhere; I ran into half a dozen as I was walking to the beach...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PDK says So Cute !!!